Re: Feds Probe Jeep Commander

I didn't see any mention of which engine, did I miss that somhow or does the problem apply to any engine?

Reply to
XS11E

They don't have a straight six. God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

No but the come with 4.7 or 5.7 V8`s.

Reply to
RICHARD

Top posting corrected:

And the 3.7 V6, so the original question is still unanswered.

Does anyone know?

Reply to
XS11E

Did you write anything? God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Did you?

Yes, I did you rude, top posting, troll.

Don't bother to reply, you've been in my bozo bin for months.

Reply to
XS11E

Bill,

He wrote something, but didn't add anything. Subtle difference.

Dave

Reply to
Dave Milne

Untrue, it's usually wise to read a post before responding, that way you won't look so foolish.

Reply to
XS11E

If you want to think I'm a fool, be my guest. My father taught me not to argue with morons, and I won't make an exception in your case.

Dave

Reply to
Dave Milne

And you're still top posting like an inconsiderant newbie and you're still too ignorant to read a post before replying, yet you call someone else a moron?

It takes all kinds, I guess.