Re: Headers on a 360

Want a set that will last, go with Doug Thorley Tr-Y, have had mine for 5 years now and no leaks. Great headers good lowend torque. I ran dual pipes into stage 4 Flowmasters, sounds a lot different than the old fender well exit hedmans and turbo's.

Gordon

Hi. > > I'm in the midst of a motor swap from a 258 to a 360 on a '79 CJ7 and > plan to go with headers. Hedman has a set of in the frame headers. > Anyone familiar with these? Will they fit with no issues? Any other > selection I should be looking into? > > TIA, > Greg
Reply to
Gordon