Re: Is your clock accurate?

My 1988 digital clock still works fine. I have changed the wheat bulb that lights it twice. KH

Reply to
Kevin in San Diego

does your Laredo Package clock work, and is it

>accurate?

yes it does, and yes it is. There are 2 types, Quartz and the old non quarts or brass gear kind.....they look the same at the face other than the word "QUARTZ".....the later have a small chip that detects you adjusting the time ahead or back and after a few adjustments, they run true. The running backwards could be an interuption in this prosses.

Reply to
Onlyinajeepcj7

Mine has kept pretty good time.

Jim