Re: Selling Wrangler.. Mostlyjeeps

Computer By-pass = repair Paint = repair New BestTop Seats = repair

4.0L head conversion = upgrade

Just because you have put a lot of work into your jeep does not make it a upgraded jeep and also does not mean crap. You will not get any of the time that you put into this jeep back and less then half of the parts cost back. List it for what it is, a stock keep. No one cares about your time. If auto insurance was to pay you for it, would they pay you for your time let alone anyone else's. I think not.

Brand Howard

Repairs / Upgrades > > And yes, it is mostly stock, but I have put a lot of work into it. > > Dave G > >
Brand Howard

Don't you think that's uncalled for? That's not what this NG is about.

Daren

Reply to
D McMorris

Disclaimer - If you do not like me or my posts do not read - End Disclaimer

Reread your initial post and you will find that in fact you asked for everyones opinioin.

No, I also have been here for over 5 years. I do not see the point. Are you trying to brag?

I don't guess that you have ever made a typo before. Guess I will hit spell check before each and every post.

You asked if the complete fluid change was a repair, no it is not but it is also not a upgrade which you have it listed under. I never said it was not a nice jeep, the body looks straighter than mine in fact.

Do I think that you can get what you are asking for it? Depends on the location, around here probably.

The web page you are advertising the jeep through is a good idea and I link the linking you did. I would change the heading to include maintenance or remove certain items. Another thing to do would be list the location.

I might not be the most well spoken person here, but it is my opinion and I am entitled to it. I guess that sometimes my posts come across a little harsh and for that I apologize. You caught me in a not so good mood and unfortunately you are the lucky one I am venting on, Sorry. Tomorrow I think I am going to have to apologize for this harsh apology.

Reply to
Brand Howard