Re: Squeaking noise from the front

Does it go away if you step on the brakes lightly? If so, it could be your brakes.

Dana

I have a squeak on the front of my 79 CJ7. It has a 304, TH400, > Q-Trac. It gets progressively worse as I speed up. Someone on JU > suggested my PS Pump, and that seems to have a wobble, but I just > checked in the garage, but no squeak. Does this sound like the axle? > If so, what would the problem suggest? > > Thanks, > > Paul
Reply to
Dana Rohleder

Can't remember. I do have what feels like a warped rotor. Not sure though.

Paul

Reply to
Paul R. Johnson