Real Jeep?

Is this what you mean when you refer to real Jeeps bill?

Kevin_S

I would call that a real jeep....... a real ugly jeep!

Rusted

omg. it was like a train wreck. just couldn't stop looking at the pix.

it's got a pink frame.

sheez!

Serg

Of course it's real. Real purple.

Reply to
Robert Bills

It's real purple! I have a wooden wheel in the Jeepster, but it's not a cheap "Grant", like his.

Reply to
Paul Calman

L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Nice airplane seats ...what colourblind dungtard picked that colour? And brown carpet ...how fitting. What a disgrace.

griffin

I'd take that thing in a second.... one or two trips through the mud and it looks fine. On a side note, every bolt shines, every part is colour coordinated, attention to detail everywhere, well almost everywhere.

-Brian

Cherokee-Ltd

All show and No Go. (Off Road That Is)

Reply to
HarryS

Which would you rather have...that purple and pink nightmare or this beast:

HomeBrewer

It's an Easter Jeep! All it needs is a few bunnies painted on the sides (or maybe crunched up inside the wheel wells, heh).

They should have painted the whole thing pink just like the frame -- then sold it to a Mary Kay executive for big bucks.

Mike

Reply to
Mike Albanese

"HomeBrewer" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@individual.net:

Is "None of the above" a choice? But I like the orange cat, good looking feline! Got a better pic of her/him/it?

Reply to
XS11E

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

L.W.(ßill) Hughes III wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@cox.net:

Wrong cat. I'd like to see more of this one:

On the lower left.... I don't like cats but I've a weakness for orange ones.

Reply to
XS11E

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

I just got an orange, black and white one about 3" long along with a jet black one, a gray one and a tuxedo (black and white) one all about the same size yesterday....

I will have some free kitties to give away to good homes soon, LOL..... ;-)

Mike

Mike Romain

Mike Romain wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@sympatico.ca:

Where are you? SWMBO recently lost her long time feline friend and would probably be a sucker for a kitty (and I'd be sniffling, sneezing and coughing again).

Reply to
XS11E

Up in Toronto Canada....

Mike

Mike Romain

Mike Romain wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@sympatico.ca:

When the kittens can walk, aim one of the females toward Phoenix, Arizona, loan her your laptop and tell her to post her progress here.... thanks!

Reply to
XS11E

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III