Rear Shock Absorbers Squaking!

Hey all,

My 2004 TJ is in great condition and barely take it off roading. The beast has a 4inch suspension lift, 33 x 9.50 BFG for increased gas efficiency and last summer I replaced all the shock absorbers with Trail Masters. Late this winter my rear suspension began to squak and or squeak. Recently I found the time to go underneath and diagnose the issue. I believe the sound is coming from the shock absorbers top mounting, next to the gas tank. What are some possible solutions to illiminate the squak and/or what are other possibilities where the squeaking is coming from in that region of the vehicle? Thanks! Any assistance would greatly be appreciated!

Steve

Reply to
Jukeboxpunk

Lubricate your control arms & bushings and any other zerk fittings you can find under there.

tw

Reply to
twaldron