repainting plastic parts on ZJ

Hi folks,

the paint of the plastic parts on the doors/sides of my 95 ZJ is coming off.

I'd like to repaint those parts but I don't know what kind of paint to use.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Mike

Reply to
WMS

For what its worth I use a "flex" paint on the tj fenders. I would guess that it will work on the GC.

Reply to
IsellJeeps

You could try this link:

I have never used them though.

Eric

Reply to
Eric Shade

WMS did pass the time by typing:

Clean with warm soapy water and possibly use a very fine 800 - 1000 grit wet sand. Then grab the Krylon Fusion paint. I've been impressed so far.

Reply to
DougW

DougW did pass the time by typing:

Let me qualify that last comment. For inside parts it's worked well. Never tried it for exterior but it's made for that. YMMV

Reply to
DougW

Thanks for all the information.

I love this group!