Repairing Jeep Wrangler Zippers

This is one of the easiest things to do is repair a Jeep zipper Most are sold now with the COIL teeth that come apart break off or do not shut: What has happen is the metal slide/part has gone bad: Just replace the zipper with new parts/slider/pulls From 1997-2006 these Jeeps all have coil teeth: I know I sell the parts/sliders for all these type of zippers also for the plastic molded teeth as well I have a group on Yahoo user id zipfixtoo that has all this information also 2 domains: Anyway: First scrub the zipper with a old toothbrush let dry do not use a Hair dryer they melt in the zipper chain: Next lubricate with the lubricant I provide with all my kits: just made for zipers called" ZIPPEREASE": Now install the new parts/sliders/pulls You should purchase 2 the size is a #10cf You may purchase a 1-way only one tab or a reversible 2 tabs (inside and out) :::: You see you are going to install these new parts after you have removed the top or bottom stop with a cutter and taken off the old sliders/parts/pulls :!! One part is installed up side down from one end and the other slider is installed right side up so when closed the sliders/parts/pulls face the ground:::: regards Connie E-mail me with any questions:

Reply to
zipfixtoo via CarKB.com

Go away spam-boy. This is a non-commercial newsgroup.

Reply to
Dave Milne

Reported to snipped-for-privacy@carkb.com,

Earle

Reply to
Earle Horton

You are SPAMMING a newsgroup that has a Charter forbidding commercial posts.

The Charter is located here: ftp://ftp.uu.net/usenet/news.announce.newgroups/rec/rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

All this will get you is complaints and a total boycott.

Mike

Mike Romain

The folks at CarKB.com tell me that they have disabled this fellow's account.

Earle