Replacement Upholstery/Seat Covers?

I am wondering where one might buy OEM quality/style seat covers. I don't much care for what's in my '98 Cherokee, and its beginning to fray. Thanks for any help. As another option, I am watching wrecking yards for heated XJ seats with leather, but no luck so far. Thanks.

Reply to
Jjsegr

Well the seats/quality/style is OK for my '98 Sport but the slobbering Bloodhound was not OK so I picked up some Carscape seat covers in Grey (matches the color pretty darn close) from PetsMart. They are water proof and though the baggy look is not my first choice in style, they do look OK.

-- Taylor

'89 Audi 200 '03 Audi S6 Avant '98 Jeep Cherokee Sport

Reply to
Just Taylor

thanks for the feedback. We have a Petsmart in our town. I'll check it out.

js

Reply to
Jjsegr