REPOST, free books in Chicago

This group has been awesome to me in the past so I want to give something back. I WILL NOT SHIP or POST this so the offer is only good for hand delivery in Chicago only.

I have found a Jeep 1978 technical service manual ( volume 1, 2 and 3 + some index) also a chiltons jeep wagoneer comanche and cherokee 1984 - 91 manual part no 7939

Anyone that wants the whole thing email me @ majorkong at hotmail do com

first come first served.

I really want someone in this group to have them as a way of thanking you all for all your help over the years.

you are all a great group of people

Major Kong

Reply to
harry palmer