Roller Fairlead Needed

Hey guys, I am looking for a good, used roller fairlead for my Warn XD9000i winch. For that matter, I am also looking for a mount that will fit my 88 YJ. I've seen the fairleads and mounts at 4WD.com and Quadratech, but so soon after Xmas and the budget is stretched. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated. Greg

88YJ,4"Skyjacker Nitro,12.50X33BFG's,10X15 M/T's, Bestop and soon to be mounted: Warn XD9000i
Reply to
gbray

gbray ( snipped-for-privacy@adelphia.net) wrote on Monday 29 December 2003 09:53 pm:

I bought a used fairlead at Collins Brothers Jeep. I also bought my mount there (new though). I don't usually deal with them though, as they're in state (Texas) and I hate paying tax.

Reply to
Michael White

Thanks, I'll give them a try...especially cause they are in Texas, and I won't have to pay sales tax either. Greg

Reply to
gbray

E-bay

83 CJ 8, a work in progress