ROTFLMAO! Someone stole the house across the street!

So I know the house across the street is for sale. It is a modular 2 story 'monster' house worth about 300K. They bought and demolished all the rest of the houses on that block to make way for a 30 story condo unit.

So I am sitting here on the computer looking out my living room window when a crew comes and starts taking the house apart. They bring in a big crane and some low boy trailers and calmly load the sections of the house onto the trailers and drive away with them.

It was cool to watch.

Then my son comes home last night and says 'I was just talking to the girl that used to live across the street and someone stole their house!'

ROTFLMAO! Just too freaking funny....

Mike

Mike Romain

Well I hope the owners locked the doors. Imagine the surprise on the thieves' faces when they get the home um..... home and then find out they can't even get in it. BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Reply to
Shaggie

Wonder if they took the lawn, too?

Reply to
Jerry McG

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

Nope, someone else already came and peeled up the lawn, we even got some of it with permission.

Mike

Reply to
Mike Romain

Oh man. 30 story condo right across the street? That would piss me off.

Reply to
bllsht
[snip set-up]

I wanna know if the alarm sounded and all the lights in the house flashed as they were towing it down the street.

RANT: All owners of automobile tamper alarms should be required to wear "invisible fence" style shock collars. If the alarm goes off, so does the collar...

Reply to
Lee Ayrton
*snip*

Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's home!

Reply to
Jay Stuler

I was trying to save myself from snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com, but wouldn't let me go...

| On Thu, 03 Jun 2004 13:03:13 -0400, Mike Romain | wrote: | || So I know the house across the street is for sale. It is a || modular 2 story 'monster' house worth about 300K. They || bought and demolished all the rest of the houses on that || block to make way for a 30 story condo unit. || || So I am sitting here on the computer looking out my living || room window when a crew comes and starts taking the house || apart. They bring in a big crane and some low boy trailers || and calmly load the sections of the house onto the trailers || and drive away with them. || || It was cool to watch. || || Then my son comes home last night and says 'I was just || talking to the girl that used to live across the street and || someone stole their house!' || || ROTFLMAO! Just too freaking funny.... || || Mike || 86/00 CJ7 Laredo, 33x9.5 BFG Muds, 'glass nose to tail in '00 || 88 Cherokee 235 BFG AT's | | Well I hope the owners locked the doors. Imagine the surprise | on the thieves' faces when they get the home um..... home and | then find out they can't even get in it. BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Only in North Carolina would someone steal a house...

Reply to
Joseph P

I am up in Canada man.

Mike