Rubi with plow sags

I have a 2004 Rubi on which I added a Curtis snowplow. I reallly like the plow, especially the drive-up "minute hitch" but the extra weight causes the front end to sag enough that the plow mount occasionally bottoms out on the road. I have tried counterwights in the rear but that does not help much. I don't drive far or leave the plow on for much time but it is nerve wracking to "ground out" while driving along. Any suggestions? I have heard of using air bags but don't know where to get them.

Thanks, mike j

Reply to
Mike

Check out

. They have adjustable front coil spring spacers. The minimum lift is 1", so get a 1" poly spacer for the rear, and the adjustable for the front. When the plow is on, you can adjust it to almost 4" to compensate for the plow weight.

Carl

Reply to
Carl