Saggy TJ Springs vs Air Bag Suspension

I've got about 40,000 miles on my 4.5" Rubicon Express springs and they seem to have lost some of their height. So I am considering my options for replacment. Anybody got good or bad things to say about their particular brand of spring?

One option I'm considering is an air bag suspension system that completely replaces the springs. I saw a magizine article, but now I can' find anything about it on Google. It looked pretty slick with the ability to raise one side of the Jeep on tippy sections and run at a lower ride height for freeway driving. Does anybody have any experience with this type of system?

TIA Dean

Dean

The AIRock system?

are a couple guys at jeepsunlimited.com that run it. Seems a prettyimpressive system. Neither of them have a bad thing to say about it.n.