Seat Covers for 2004 Wrangler?

Does anyone know a good source for seat covers for the 2004 Wrangler? I really like the Bestop covers, but they don't make covers for the 2004. Guess it has something to do w/ the tilt lever at the top of the seat. Need seat covers that are waterproof or near waterproof. Thanks.

Reply to
CoachJ

I kinda like these...

Greg

Reply to
GMP News

GMP News did pass the time by typing:

I've got a set figured out for my ZJ.

But other things first.

Reply to
DougW

Update: Bestop sent me an email and said they have developed a 2004 Wrangler seat cover that will be available in mid-December. I've heard so many good things about their covers, I think I'll wait on them. Thanks for responses I received.

message news:...

Reply to
CoachJ

Doesn't that sort of put a damper on your ability to go topless? Leather isn't waterproof...

Reply to
Josh Gregoire