Seat heater

I am currently running without doors and windows and love it and would like to continue for as long as possible into the cold season. I am looking into installing seat heaters. Has anyone had a problem with these in general and is there a problem if the seat gets wet/soaked? TIA

Reply to
56

Why not try some heat packs like hunters use? They're cheaper, have no wiring/power problems and if you decide against using them easy removal/disposal :-)

Reply to
Frank_v7.0

We have the portable seat heaters that plug into a lighter socket. They seem to work well and can be removed easy or put in a green garbage bag to keep them dry.

I run with no doors lots and sometimes with only the bikini top on in the snow.

Mike

86/00 CJ7 Laredo, 33x9.5 BFG Muds, 'glass nose to tail in '00 'New' frame in the works for '08. Some Canadian Bush Trip and Build Photos:
Mike Romain

"Mike Romain" > We have the portable seat heaters that plug into a lighter socket. They

Mike, I did not think of a portable seat heater. I found some online and they are cheaper than permanent install too! Thanks

56

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rod's SHAW"

Rod, Funny! ;-)

Reply to
56

You can also get the ones with vibrating massage. ::)

Reply to
DougW

Yea, when you are only using the bikini top.

Reply to
W????n S.

Best used on the passenger's side... On the driver's side can lead to sloppy driving.

Reply to
PeterD

Woo-WOO!!!

-jenn