Service Manual for 93 YJ

I'm looking for a service manual for a 93 YJ, if anyone has any suggestions, let me know. Thanks Brad

Reply to
Trakracer

Haynes and/or Chilton from your local auto parts store.

-- JimG

80' CJ-7 258 CID 35" BFG MT on 15x10 Centerlines D44 Rear, Dana 30 Front. SOA 4.56 Gears, LockRight F&R Dana 300 w/4:1 & Currie twin sticks Warn X8000i w/ dual batteries

suggestions,

Reply to
JimG

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

Avoid the manuals from Chilton and Haynes as though they were both covered in anthrax and elephant dung. Best thing to do is get a legitimate service manual from Chrysler... I just purchased one for a 1994 YJ myself, and in comparing it against my Haynes manual I am a great deal more pleased.

I purchased mine by calling the Chrysler publications center at

800-890-4038. It was about $75 or so after shipping costs were added in I think, and absolutely worth the price. It's specific to just that model year, and it's about three times as thick as the Haynes manual. The price likely varies depending on the year of manual you need to purchase, but it's probably not too far off what I paid... took about a week to arrive. I think you can only pay via credit card if you call that number, but you'd have to ask to be certain.

There were other sites out there that sold the manuals, but Chrysler was the cheapest place. I'd say try them first, and if that doesn't work, then check other sites. This is the link I have saved that has a list of companies selling Jeep manuals:

Hope that info helps!

Reply to
The Hurdy Gurdy Man