Short Shift Kit

I drove a TJ a couple of weeks ago with a short shift kit that belongs to a college kid where I work and liked it. Well the UPS box was sitting on my porch last night and yep I purchased a short shift kit for the TJ. I will let you all know how the install went and hoe it operates.

Sunday, I will be taking a trip up to West by GOD Virginia for some off road fall foliage views.

Reply to
Coasty

Who makes the kit?

L8r - Jersey

Reply to
Jersey George

: > Sunday, I will be taking a trip up to West by GOD Virginia for some off : > road fall foliage views. : >

: > -- : > Coasty : >

: > Remove the SPOOGE to reply : >

: : Who makes the kit? : : L8r - Jersey :

Here's one outfit that has some... good ol Summit!

Kate

Reply to
KJ.Kate

B&M makes it for the NV3550, Got it in and it is sweet. It took longer to remove the shift cowling with speaker than to install the shift kit. It made a considerable differance more of a sport feel too.

Reply to
Coasty

I was looking to pick one up but couldn't decide between B&M or the Hurst. Guess that's what this forum is for........ Thanx

L8r- Jersey

Reply to
Jersey George