side-bars

Hello

I have a Jeep Wrangler YJ 1992 and i want to mount sidebars on it. The Jeep has a bodylift of 1" with original parts. My question is:What is the best position where i can fasten my sidebars to the frame . There a 2 posiblities i think :

1) the points where the frame is lift with bodylift pucks (3 times at each side) This is not a very good place because the bodylift pucks are made of steel and rubber so you cannot connect this very tighten. 2) The points that the original sidesteps are fastened (2 times)

Can somebody tell me what is the most regalar place to put a sidebar on

Greetings Jack

Reply to
Jack

David C. Moller