Side markers for the ZJ

Just more of my insanity coming out. One of those projects where you think it can be done then proceed to challenge yourself to do it.

They work well. A bit brighter would be good but still not bad for a first whack.

Reply to
DougW

Where are they mounted? You didn't explain. Did you put them on the mirrors? the cladding? The wheel well front bumper?

Reply to
Mark12211

Concept doodle.
of the cladding just in front of the front doors. I'm too pooped to grab photos tonight. Got to catch a flight tomorow. Yay Washington DC. :/

Reply to
DougW

Site update.

I added the final project pics for daytime. Not too bad but brighter might be better. :/

*shrug*

Next project is a new header and maby a port and polish on the head. :D I'm INSANE!

Reply to
DougW

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

L.W. (ßill) Hughes III did pass the time by typing:

It has been a long time since I played with LEDs and they have gotten a lot brigher. The white ones are so intense they're nearly blinding.

Given they pull so little and produce so much light it might be fun to build a camp-lantern based on them. That would probably draw less than

80mA from the battery and could run for many nights without worrying about a recharge.
Reply to
DougW

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)