Slightly OT - Can you kill a hummer laptop?

I received an email from HGTV with the headline "Can you kill a Hummer Laptop?"

I went to the site and read part of the article, thinking to myself... "Well... Yes, I suppose I could, I'd likely run over it with my Jeep." and then I clicked away wondering how much the guy got a hummer to plug the Hummer.

They might not think it was as funny as I did though.

Kate

(the girl who is pretty sure she isn't getting Jeep stuff for Christmas this year - damnit. If not, Big Iron is sleeping in the un heated shop till my steps are built!)

Reply to
Kate