Snow Plow for 2005 Wrangler Unlimited ?

Hi all.

I purchased a 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited and have been thinking about putting a snow plow on it. I have been plowing in previous years with a Honda 4wd TRX450 Quad with Moose County plow.

I am interested in plowing my driveway (approximately 200' with 4 car parking area) and my dad's (approximately 200' with 8 car parking area). Does anyone have any suggestions or recommendations for doing same.

I have looked at the Meyers TM 6.5 and the Fisher Homesteader 6'8".

Will the Jeep plow well? Will it cause any problems with the vehicle? Does anyone out there have any experience with the same type of setup?

Thanks in advance,

-Ed

Reply to
EG

tim bur

Kinda OT, but make sure to check with your insurance. I use Met, and when I got my last 3 Jeeps (YJ/TJ/LWB TJ) they asked if I was going to put a plow on them. Aparently with some companies if you put a plow on your vehicle, it is then considered a business vehicle, and the rates are different.

Chad

Reply to
Chad Fraker