soft top hardware

i may have found an '06 rubicon that i like. it has a hard top and im looking at bestop sailcloth replacements that use factory hardware (which this jeep doesnt have). where would be the best source for the necessary hardware? thanks,

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

These guys are good.

A Bestop Supertop will fit too, won't it? That comes with everything. Otherwise, the dealership. Chrysler Parts Direct will have a good price.

Earle

Reply to
Earle Horton

Uh, Quadratec? or maybe some poser who bought the dual top and will never pull the hardtop off?

Craigslist?

Old Crow "Yol Bolson!" '82 FLTC-P "Miss Pearl" '95 YJ Rio Grande BS#133, SENS, TOMKAT, MAMBM

Reply to
Old Crow

Chrysler Parts Direct.

-- These guys are good Bestop Super Top instead of OEM soft top Dealership

I don't know if you can get the HW as a kit, but you can get an OEM soft top that way.

Cheers,

Earle

Reply to
Earle Horton

thanks much guys, for the feedback. at this point however, its unnecessary. i just bought a 2006 rubicon in nebraska that i plan to pick up this weekend. it has a hard top, soft top, and half top already on it.

(dont know the guy in the picture)

thanks again, will update with my own pictures when i get it home.

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

Nice! Is that Mellow Yellow? :-)

Reply to
Frank_v7.0

Is he flippin' you off, or going "Shhh, don't tell him about the time we sunk it in the river"?

At least you won't loose it in the woods when you get out to take a leak.

-- Old Crow "Yol Bolson!" '82 FLTC-P "Miss Pearl" '95 YJ Rio Grande BS#133, SENS, TOMKAT, MAMBM

Reply to
Old Crow

i assume he is the lot guy who is supposed to be detailing it, getting it ready for me to pick up. he appears to be smoking a cigarette, i hope he doesnt smoke in the jeep.

heh.... :-) ive always wanted a yellow jeep....just something about a yellow jeep with the black trim especially in the summer with the top down. when i ordered my '05 yellow had been cancelled so ultimately i still didnt have the jeep i wanted. im really looking forward to this one. my youngest daughter (6 years old) is out of school friday anyway so we're making the trip a me and her adventure.

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

thanks.....but i was thinkin' something like "ole' yeller". :-)

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier