Soft top small parts needed

Anyone have the hardware from a 1970s-80s soft top?

I'm looking for the small plastic parts that go on the ends of the door frame bars for my `79 CJ-5. There's a small sleeve that goes on the rear end of the bar across the top of the door to keep it from slopping around in the middle topbow, and a tophat-shaped piece that holds the top of the upright bar at the rear of the door opening.

It looks like this is the original hardware, it might be Witco for all I know.

Reply to
Lee Ayrton