Source for Warn winch repair parts?

Anyone got a reliable discount source for parts to rebuild a Warn winch - specifically an early 8274? I scored one for $100 - but it will need a bit of work to bring it back to life.

I've seen the re-build write up on Pirate4X4 and have the applicable parts lists and diagrams - but need to go a bit "deeper" into the rebuild than done there.

Replacement motors are relatively easy to find on eBay and elsewhere (which I need).

I'm looking for a parts source - other than Warn - who are very "proud" of their parts (translation: "list price for repair parts is pretty high").

Thanks in advance for any help and guidance.

Lynn in Vancouver

Reply to
lynnhowlyn