steering shaft.

ok, so my steering shaft is dangerously pooched. I found out that they are about $200CAD new. There is a Jeep wrecker that has a bunch for $50, I'll give a used one a try first to see if I can some life out of it.

my question is...Are these as straight forward to change as they look? id there anything I should keep in mind when changing it?

thanks

Reply to
Pi-Eyed Piper

Jeep YJ, 89 - power steering