still looking

OK PEOPLE IM TRYING TO FIND OUT SOME INFO I NEED TO KNOW WHAT YOU THINK IS THE BEST - EASYEST-COOLEST ENGINE SWAP WOULD BEALL MY FRENDS HAVE TOLD ME SO MANY SWAPS BUT WITH THE PERSON THEIR TRUCK COMES OUT LIKE IF ONE PERSON HAS A CHEVY THEY TELL ME TO RUN CHEVY SAME WITH FORD SO IF ANY ONE HAS INFO SHARE PLEASE I AM ALSO WANTING TO CHANGE OUT MY AXELS SO WITH THATCOMES MORE DIFACULTY IN SWAPING

Reply to
j_is_for_jeep via CarKB.com

Thoth1126

Yeah, seriously, lay off the CAPS and try to remember how punctuati> WOW THAT JUST GAVE ME AN ANEURISM.

Reply to
The Merg

Reply to
jeff

Reply to
RoyJ

IMNOTSUREWHATVEHICLEYOUHAVEBUTITHINKTHECOOLESTENGINESWAPWOULDBEALAMBOTWELVECYLINDER.

tw

Reply to
twaldron

He gives the reason, because it's cool. He's looking for the "COOLEST" engine swap. There was a poster from Fort Collins who used to recommend big block Cadillac engines for the low rpm torque.

Earle

Reply to
Earle Horton

I always thought an aluminum block Northstar would be "cool". Flat torque curve, good power, and light. Then again, there is nothing wrong with my I6....

Reply to
jeff

IMNOTSUREWHATVEHICLEYOUHAVEBUTITHINKTHECOOLESTENGINESWAPWOULDBEALAMBOTWELVECYLINDER.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Reply to
Thoth1126

Dude, it's not COOL.

Earle

Reply to
Earle Horton

Lamborgh> Dude, it's not COOL.

messagenews:kc7rh.3141$Ld.811@trndny08...

Reply to
The Merg

Reply to
L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Reply to
L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

IMNOTSUREWHATVEHICLEYOUHAVEBUTITHINKTHECOOLESTENGINESWAPWOULDBEALAMBOTWELVECYLINDER.

*snikker*

K.

Reply to
Kate

Reply to
The Merg

Reply to
Micah

Jet engine, very cool!!!

And it's a great way to impress a lot of people in the 20 seconds it would take to qualify for a Darwin award.

Merrill

j_is_for_jeep via CarKB.com wrote:

Reply to
merrill

I have an 86 Jeep XJ do you have any in info

Reply to
j_is_for_jeep via CarKB.com

i got the POS 2.8 V6 in it now is doesent run and i want to go bigger everything axels engine tires every thing

Reply to
j_is_for_jeep via CarKB.com

Well, you have the wrong vehicle to modify. You cannot go any bigger than a V6 or a 4 banger, it won't even fit a straight six 4.0 engine.

They changed the design in 87 so the larger engine will fit.

I have heard of a 3.2 or maybe a 3.8 fitting in. You have a GM bellhousing I believe on it.

As far as a lift goes, unless you want to get into the thousands, you are limited to 2" or so. A 2" spacer kit isn't too expensive or hard to put in depending on your local rust levels. Getting the shocks off is the hardest part...

Mike

86/00 CJ7 Laredo, 33x9.5 BFG Muds, 'glass nose to tail > snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:
Reply to
Mike Romain