Swing Away Spare Tire

Can anyone recommend a swing away spare tire carrier, which allows use of the stock bumper and will accomonidate 35's

Jim

Reply to
James Hilins

I'm not an expert in this area at all and have no first-hand experience ...but this one looks good:

griffin

makes one of the best. I have one on my TJ, you can see a pic of it without the spare tire and jerry cans it normally carries on my website opening page. Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Bransford

Holy Smokes that some trial your coming up on you web site ! Jim

Reply to
James Hilins

Reply to
twaldron

What about my 3rd brake light on my TJ? Is there a way to use this and keep it ?

Jim KA4UPW !

Reply to
James Hilins

I was just getting ready to say the Bestop one. I'm thinking of going that route myself, but haven't heard anyone that's used one yet.

Reply to
Eric

There is a separate brake light bracket that can be used to install the third brake light. The part numbers are as follows:

Brake Light Bracket for Tire Carrier 97-04 87271 Brake Light Bracket for Tire/Can Carrier 97-04 87270

Thank you for your interest in Performance Accessories and OR Fab. Kevin

NEW RELEASES:

James Hilins