T-Case Swap

Will a NP 231 from a 99 Dodge work on my 88 YJ. Only difference I can tell is its electronic switch instead of vaccum. Is there a conversion kit or is this gonna be a parts thing....hell its free lol.

Brian

88 YJ
Reply to
Wranglerjeep1

I'm pretty sure it won't work due to input and output shaft spline count differences, not to mention slightly different lengths.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Bransford

Reply to