Tail lights and dashboard lights not working

First time *REALLY* asking for help here. I have a 90 Toyota Celica and my dash board lights and tail lights are not working. While driving sometimes they turn on for some time.I have checked the TAIL 15 A (controls tail light, parking lights, licence plate, instrument panel lights) fuse and it is fine. The fuse is located in the drivers side kick panel. Headlights, break lights, and indicator lights are all working fine. Dashboard lights turn ON while driving for a brief period. But when I use the indicator they turn OFF.

Any further help or suggestions will be much appreciated -

Reply to
ssharad

Sounds like a loose ground somewhere.

HTH

Carl

Reply to
Carl

You might want to ask a Toyota group.... This is a Jeep group....

On our Jeeps, that would mean a bad ground likely, who knows on a Toyota?

Mike

Mike Romain