Thank you mic canic !

mic canic,

I appreciate the time and advice you gave me on those issues with my "new" 2000 XJ. I was able to fix the squeaky steering column with the screwdriver and grease fix, the transfer case rattle (I've got that part on order). Sometimes all a person needs is a little push in the right direction and some advice and off they go.

anyway, please stick around and hopefully if I (or others) have a problem we can grab your ear for a minute :)

thanks Marc

Reply to
Marc