The winch mount and winch setup for our 2004 Jeep KJ

Oops! These got posted out of order!

Anyway, this is my Detours Off Road "Backbone" winch mount with a

9500 lbs. load capacity Superwinch.

Oh, I also installed factory Mopar fog lights.

The photo with the light bar and four lamps is just a mock up. I'll be fabricating a mounting bracket which attaches to the winch mount later this afternoon.

You can view them on alt.binaries.pictures.autos

Cheers Ry'

Reply to
socks09

L.W.(Bill) Hughes III