Tierra Del Sol 2008

Ocotillo Wells is nowhere near as good as Truckhaven Hills. From base camp it's a 5-10 minutes ride to the first hill climb. I really hope they get the restrictions lifted on organized groups.

Thje winds were ferocious Saturday night. We almost lost a tent because the dinky stakes it came with wouldn't hold in the sandy soil.

Out of a cluster of 6 winning raffle numbers, my number was the only one that DIDN'T win. grrrrrr. I really wanted a roof rack and the winner was one number off from mine :(

All went well during the excursion, and I even finished the whole route this time (!), but on the road home my friend and I BOTH got flat tires :/

I might post pictures once I get copies from the friend who took most of them. I advise when the time comes.

That's all for now .

(95 XJ Sport, 4.0, Auto, Part time 4WD, Still stock but waiting for parts to install a 4.5" lift kit)

Reply to
noneofyourbusiness

L.W.(ßill)Hughes III