Tire Pressure Indicator

I have a 2006 Jeep Cherokee and I cannot get the low tire pressure indicator light to stay off. The tire pressure is fine, just had it looked at and adjusted today when i got my oil changed, but it keeps coming back on. I have driven over 5 miles, at speeds well over 20 mph, since air was added to tires. Any ideas?

Reply to
AJ

You have a leak maybe?

Bad pressure gauge maybe?

Lazy tech that didn't check nothin' maybe?

Mike

Mike Romain

Exactly what message are you getting?

Reply to
billy ray

Assuming they don't use batteries I'd be looking at the sensor that reads them and the connector for corrosion.

Reply to
DougW

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

Sure! We're FULL of ideas around here!

  1. Here's an idea that Alvin Toffler had in the mid 1980's, regarding the future of mankind:
*** SMASH THE COMPUTER!!! ***

He was way ahead of his time. I agree with Alvin to the n'th degree. Computers have denegrated the American way of life to the point where interpersonal relationships and meaningful flows of RELAVANT information have become comical.

If you're not up to that, just pull the GD light bulb. How's THAT for low-tech advice?

Think it is not relavant? I pulled the bulb on the GD "ABS FAULT" display on my 18-wheeler years ago. I don't give a shit about the tractor ABS anyway, and I could not care less if the computer barfed on information relayed to it by the tractor ABS sensors anyway. I've long since given up on any 'calibration error' it could have encountered, and I don't give a shit about that either: technology either WORKS or it doesn't. I think ABS sucks ass anyway, so FI. Just another crutch for feeble-minded morons who can't push a GD brake pedal, and probably shouldn't be driving anyway, so again, I don't give a shit one way or another.

There's your GD ideas. I'll bill you.

Reply to
Outatime

Reply to