Tires and Shocks

Just purchased some brand new BFG AT T/A KO's Look great! Can't wait to try them on some trails. I also purchased some Rancho RS5000. Anyone have these shocks? I was just wondering what I can expect.

Thanks

-- CDG 2002 TJ olllllllo

Reply to
Casey

You can expect a stiff ride with those Rancho RS5000 shocks, they're tied for first place (sharing that spot with ProComp's ES-3000) of stiffest shocks known to all of mankind. :)

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Bransford

You can expect to lose some teeth fillings. For your protection you should wear an athletic mouth piece when driving.

Reply to
HomeBrewer

Rough Country's shocks have got to be right up there on that list. Just installed my lift and I bounce all over the place!

Eric

Reply to
Eric

Jerry Bransford proclaimed:

The RSX90000 work pretty good on the softer suspension of a ZJ...for those who prefer a rather tied-down feeling instead of the bobbing head doll that comes with the factory shocks. I'd hate to see how bricklike they are on the Wranglers with their far stiffer suspension.

Reply to
Lon

You really can't beat the ride vs. price on the DT3000s. They are about $30 or so each and ride and perform well. Send the Ranchos back.

Is your TJ lifted? (I like the KOs too.)

Casey wrote:

Reply to
twaldron

Do you know of any specific place on the web where you can get these for $30 ???

--James--

----------------------

You really can't beat the ride vs. price on the DT3000s. They are about $30 or so each and ride and perform well. Send the Ranchos back.

Is your TJ lifted? (I like the KOs too.)

Reply to
James Nipper

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Why do you think they are called "Rough Country"? ;) Dave

Reply to
dcbryan

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Contact Bob Supplee at:

snipped-for-privacy@i> Do you know of any specific place on the web where you can get these for > $30 ???

Reply to
twaldron

Just an FYI, Bob Supplee just quoted me $38.25 each for the DT-3000 shocks.

James

Reply to
Computer-Guru

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Reply to
twaldron

Thanks !!

--james--

Reply to
James Nipper

I hope you have your dental plan paid up, those shocks can/will knock fillings loose.

I also hear that a woman's girdle can substitute for a kidney belt and that Victoria Secret sell a body tape that works better than duct tape to hold a woman's parts in one place....

Mike

Casey wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain