TJ Driving Lights to DRL?

No it's not hard to turn on the regular headlights, the problem I"m having is remembering to turn them off. I removed the fuse for the interior light so that I can remove my doors without out the interior light always being on, apparently this fuse is also controls the reminder bell that sounds when you leave your headlights on after you have shut off the vehicle. I have left my headlings on several times, yeah I know dumb, but I've done it enough times now that I'm not turning my headlights on during the day. I just want to know if anyone has wired their driving lights into their ignition? The turn signals and the rear lights aren't on, just the driving lights. Anyone?

Reply to
MrDanOne

you clould just pull out and unplug the light pin switch on the body of your jeep there will be a small hole but wont be noticable when the doors are closed

Reply to
ISellJeeps

I would put the fuse back in and just disconnect the switches at the doors. There is a plug just behind them.

Mike

MrDan>

Reply to
Mike Romain

This won't help because without the light coming on there is no warning bell. Try pulling the bulbs out of your interior lights and put the fuse back in.

Reply to
J. Locke