TJ License Plate Frame WANTED

Hey Everyone, I'm looking for a TJ license plate frame in good shape. I will pay $, either paypal or money order. I don't like using DC-made stuff on my Scrambler, but i'm tired of my plate looking like an add-on piece of tin hanging by two rusty bolts.

Oh wait.... that's what it is ;)

Thanks, Don W

Reply to
Don Wallish

Yeah, my front plate got a nice crease for the bottom couple of inches due to snow banks last winter. I don't think the police would appreciate the 'wrap around' license plate styling, though...

Reply to
Brett D.