TJ Lift vibration

i bought a snow plow for my '99 TJ sport. the plow added so much weight that i needed stiffer springs. the new springs lifted my tj about 3 inches and now have some drivetrain vibration during acceleration. my mechanic lowered something underneath the middle of the drivetrain that seems to have helped. however, i still have some vibration. any suggestions for completely eliminating the vibrations? also will the vibration damage my tj?

Reply to
mweaver

The vibes are caused by the increased pinion angle. The mechanic lowerd your transfer case. You can either adjust the control arms on the rear axle to fine-tune the pinion angle to be better, or buy a short shaft and SYE kit. I reccomend Tom Wood at

Runs $400.

Carl

Reply to
Carl