TJ OEM side marker wiring

Anyone have an idea what the part number is and where I can get an OEM wiring harness for the front turn signal and side marker lights for a '97 TJ? My local dealer wants to sell me the entire wiring harness when all I need if the T that connects to the front passenger side lights. I know this has been a troublesome part for a lot of folks so I'm hoping either a stock or upgraded part is available seperately. Any help is appreciated!

Dave

Reply to
dgomme

snipped-for-privacy@mac.com wrote in news:1141055854.082811.115610 @e56g2000cwe.googlegroups.com:

They don't make it anymore w/o the entire harness, $$$. I have been collecting them for the past couple of months, once I get a couple of more I'll sell them as I get them, $25 ea. Not going to let any go till I have 2 more L/R on the shelf. The marker and signal light inserts also changed. Are you also aware that in 97 the harness changed as did a bunch of other stuff beside the heater/def/controls from slider to round. I have also been hunting around for the connectors, considering building them from scratch for both sides. We have 2 97's, early runs and one was rolled last year which is when I found out about the grill, hood differences which also included the hood release, little rubber bumpers with their $2ea inserts. The biggest rip though is $42 from the dealer for one of those stainless steel rims to hold the headlight in the bucket, the one with the 4 tabs on it, I almost fell over..

Reply to
Rich Pierson

Thanks Rich. Let me know when you've got an extra kit. I've looked for the connectors as well with no luck either.

Dave

Reply to
dgomme

Reply to