TJ slider Dash controls, where to find?

Hi,

When I purchased my 97 TJ it was missing one of the little slider knobs that go on the heater control. There are 2 knobs that are typically on these slider controls, one is for temperature and the other one is for the air flow (in addition to AC/defrost). This is NOT the round control that selects fan speed. I went to the dealer and they want me to purchase the whole control mechanism, just for the knob. I can still use the control without the knob, just looks strange with 1 slider knob missing. I checked the local auto stores, autozone/napa/o'reilly and struck out. I do not know of any stocked (jeep) junk yards in the area. Does anyone know where I might be able to obtain one of these knobs?

Thanks,

paul

Reply to
pbarton