TJ Sound Bar Wiring Needed (Trade For Old Soft Top Anyone?) ....

Hey folks. I am in need of a factory wiring harness for a sound bar I recently purchased. Anyone have one? I am willing to give my old soft top for one. My old soft top is a little rough but keeps water out. I upgraded to a Sailcloth top and glass slider windows. The windows are hazy but I have some polish you may also have that will make them look almost new again. The back window has a couple cracks. I am 5 minutes from Louisville, KY. Thanks in advance.

Brian Tanksley snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

Reply to
Briantanksley

the easy way is to just splice into the wires at the plug box by the drivers left knee. did it myself a couple years ago, no problems and no hassle of taking out the entire rear wiring harness to swap it. someone else know which 4 pins he needs to use? i'd go look, but my truck is at home and i'm not...

Reply to
Jason Killian