Tough Stuff Hood Rack: Any Opinions?

I am looking at ways to mount my High-Lift jack and the Tough Stuff Hood Rack looks interesting. Quadratec has them on their web site as product number as 92200 300. Does anyone have any experience or opinions with the Tough Stuff Hood Rack that they can share? Thanks.

Reply to
JeePenn

The only thing I would worry about is when the High Lift begins to rust it will run down on the hood. I thought about it also.

Daren

Reply to
Daren McMorris

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

I have a 2000 Wrangler and it appears that the rack would get in the way of the windshield washer sprayers. OK, I know. Real Jeeps don't have windshield washer sprayers.

Reply to
JeePenn

I always thoght it was fun to point one of my washers to the side. Soak the guy in his car smaoking a cig in traffic. Hit the washer, when he looks and shouts, just shrug. :^)

Reply to
Jeepers

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)