tow rig for sale

very clean, solid, reliable '01 dodge cummins 2500 4x4 auto quad cab.

101,000 highway miles (for 3 years it was driven back and forth from denver to bozeman), priced thousands below retail value. truck recently had its 100,000 mile service. lift pump and injection pump replaced by cummins. receipts from lithia dodge in billings montana prove that the rest of the truck truly checks out 100%. fluid/filter was changed in the tranny, and it was so well maintained that the bands in the tranny didnt even require adjusting. i ordered an '05 rubicon and the dealership where i ordered the jeep (rimrock jeep in billings montana 406.294.7000) is currently trying to sell my truck on consignment. theyre asking $23,500 but i can pull it off their lot at any time (per agreement) and sell it on my own. i actually owe $19,700 i am willing to sell it for $19,400 and will even deliver it for travel expenses (from billings montana) with a $500 deposit. this truck is very clean and in excellent mechanical condition as well. feel free to email me (email address on the page shown below) with any questions.

see

for pics

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

reduced, $19,000

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

MMMmmmm Diesel. I love diesel towing. Thats pretty clean, why people buy new when you can get stuff like that for under 20k baffles me. (I know, you buy new Sandman) but I just cant get myself to buy anything less than a year old. KH

Reply to
Kevin in San Diego