tranny and differentail covers with drain plugs?

Does anyone know where I can find differential covers and a auto transmission pan with drain plugs that will fit my '96 grand 4.0 selec-trac?

Best Regards,

Marcel

Reply to
mlee

You won't find these. The differential covers do well with a rubber plug, as long as the plug is not physically damaged. With respect to the transmission pan, it really needs to be cleaned each time when the fluid is drained. I suppose that if you were really, really stubborn you could drill and tap the bottoms of your differential housings, and braze a nut for a drain plug in your transmission pan.

Earle

***
Reply to
Earle Horton