trying to send pics

OK i'm trying to send pics to the group from my last post about my first trophy. Now i lool like a trolling fool if this won't work! It seems OE won't allow attachments to a newsgroup perhaps? It *says* "sending posts" for the part 15 minutes, but nothing goes. This is one very good reason why i only come here and read and not actually speak up in class. sheesh. i'll keep trying. i could email them directly but i don't expect anyone would care that much. sorry for the stir.

Reply to
Laredo Muchacho

This is a no-binaries-allowed newsgroup. Many news servers will ignore binary posts in this group, and it is considered bad form to send them. Some people have accounts where they can only download text messages too. There are newsgroups specifically devoted to binary posts, where you could upload your pictures, but many use Sony Imagestation, Kodak Easyshare, Tripod or other free access web sites for this purpose.

Earle

Reply to
Earle Horton

Folks that asked for the photos should have explained that this is a text only group and most servers will cut HTML or attachments.

You can post them over on alt.binaries.pictures.autos.4x4.

Lots of folks use free photo servers and just post links. If you have no luck with the above binaries group, you could email them to me and I can post them there or on in one of my online albums. I use Sony's Imagestation which the link in my sig line points to.

Mike

86/00 CJ7 Laredo, 33x9.5 BFG Muds, 'glass nose to tail in '00 88 Cherokee 235 BFG AT's Canadian Off Road Trips Photos: N>
Reply to
Mike Romain

Thanks Mike. I'll try to post them there and drop word here should anyone want.

Reply to
Laredo Muchacho

If you could e-mail them to carlsaiyed at g mail dot com that would be great.

Thanks,

Carl

Reply to
Carl

Reply to
4X4PLAY

Thanks Carl, they are on the way. A whoppin 2853K (6 pics) so maybe that why they can't be uploaded to a group? TK

message

Reply to
Laredo Muchacho

Ya know, this is like having a dead battery and being out of gas at the same time. My earthlink browser AND IE both say "page currently unavaiable" AND my scanner won't send to documents.

Since I do much better with in my wrench in my hand than a mouse, i am going back out to the garage. and yes when I come back in I'll read the idiots guide to windows

That's for immeasurable patience. TK

message

Reply to
Laredo Muchacho

I will post them up for you if you would like. I can easily resize them so they aren't monster files too. My email box can handle them.

Mike

Mike Romain

was down for most of the day.

Reply to