Turbo City Adjustable Timing Sensor - Installation info wanted

I'm considering the Turbo City Adjustable Timing Sensor for my '97 TJ

I'm interested in the installation details of this item. Is is just a bolt on replacement or is some sort of detailed adjustment necessary? From the photograph that I have seen, it looks to me this there is some degree of freedom in the installation with the elongated and slotted holes. How were you determine the amount of change in the timing from stock? Could a timing light be used to determine the change?

TIA Dan

Reply to
Dan Moore

L.W.(ßill)