UK parts suppliers?

Any recommendations for mail order parts suppliers in the UK for stuff like filters, HT leads etc?

Reply to
Preston Kemp

Lighthouse Jeep

PMD Essentials, Surrey Offroad seem to be expensive.

Reply to
Dave Milne

Thanks Dave, I'll check them out. And sorry everyone for the duplicate post - my news server isn't showing any posts from me (or replies) for this group, so I've resorted to Google Beta - lord help us all :-/ Cheers, Preston.

Reply to
radialhead

Reply to
Dave Milne