UK R134 retrofit

Hi. I think the air con in my 93 Cherokee needs recharging, but am aware that this may require an R134 retrofit. Does anybody here know of a place in the UK that offers this service, and how much it costs? I'd prefer somehwhere in the Midlands.

Cheers,

MLS

Reply to
MLS

If you have an old R-12 ac system you can use 409 direct replacement drop in however, it is about 20% less efficient but saves you about $600.00 in retro fit replacement. Just a thought!

Reply to
HarryS