Unsolicited Jeep wave in Twin City area

Just a heads up to those that live near the Twin City's.

My brother and family live up there and last summer whilst they were visiting I took my 2 nieces for a ride with the top down and doors off. While we tooled around I mentioned to them the importance of doing the 'jeep wave'. They just couldn't stop smiling and giggling - they seemed to catch on to "It's a Jeep Thing" real quick.

Last week I heard from my brother and he told me that the girls are still waving to Jeeps on the road!

..... so if your in the Twin City's area and see two girls (11 and 9) waving from a Suburban or a Honda Civic - be kind and wave back. :-)

paul

93 YJ OME 2.5" 33 x 9.5 BFG's more to come
Reply to
paul

You will find that it is a common occurrence....... kidlets know such things..

Reply to
billy ray

There must be twenty "Twin Cities" areas in this country.

Earle

Reply to
Earle Horton

Go west one state, Bill.

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

OK, two counties in Wisconsin count themselves in the outlying metro area.

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

I live in the Tri-Cities of Vista, Oceanside, and Carlsbad, California. ;-) He's in Wisconsin:

God Bless America, Bill 0|||||||0mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

I was just going by Paul's Road Runner address snipped-for-privacy@wi.rr.com God Bless America, Bill 0|||||||0 mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Not a very accurate method, is it?

That's why you always skrue up.

Reply to
SuicideTurd

That's hardly hiding, now, is it, Sherlock?

You have a real talent for very simple things, like reading headers; too bad you are equally simple and don't read very well in any case.

And all that 'info' was common knowledge long before you invaded our group.

And BTW, you've had -- what? -- 3 or 4 years to shut me down because you don't like truth being tossed at you. Well? When? (and don't say 'soon' or 'I've almost got you'; you tried that already ages ago.)

Anyway, dear Cooyon, have a lousy day, eh?

The Man You Couldn't Hang

Reply to
SuicideTurd

On a side note, I love the handle. "Suicide turd" that's just great, lol..

Carl

Reply to
Carl S

Well, once a coward, always a coward! I glad your kind are not allow back into the United States of America! God Bless America, Bill 0|||||||0 mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Right - sorry about that,,,, as Bill pointed out I am from Wisconsin, the Twin Cities that was being referenced is the Minneapolis / St. Paul area.

sorry about ruffling feathers :-p

geez!

Reply to
paul

You'd know much more about that than I, Spudmeister.

Me come and go as me please, no reason not to. Besides I need my O-Ring fix at Jack's every once in a while.

BTW, how are things in Fantasyland?

Reply to
SuicideTurd

Not to worry, we're just reestablishing who's the Cock of the Walk. ;-) God Bless America, Bill 0|||||||0 mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

God I wish Americans would tighten up our borders, and keep the terrorist and traitors out! God Bless America, Bill 0|||||||0 mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Very cool! My little grandsonis learning about all things Jeep too. He's getting really enthusiastic too.

Kate

My brother and family live up there and last summer whilst they were visiting I took my 2 nieces for a ride with the top down and doors off. While we tooled around I mentioned to them the importance of doing the 'jeep wave'. They just couldn't stop smiling and giggling - they seemed to catch on to "It's a Jeep Thing" real quick.

Last week I heard from my brother and he told me that the girls are still waving to Jeeps on the road!

..... so if your in the Twin City's area and see two girls (11 and 9) waving from a Suburban or a Honda Civic - be kind and wave back. :-)

paul

93 YJ OME 2.5" 33 x 9.5 BFG's more to come
Reply to
Kate

I do too, now to which country do you wish to be expelled to...

God saves us from those that think they do you will.

Reply to
Bob Officer

On Fri, 30 Mar 2007 11:46:51 -0500 in , "paul" graced the world with this thought:

The one you're referring to is the only Twin Cities... the rest are all imitators (I thought this was a world-wide known fact). And I'm in San Francisco.

Reply to
bizbee

On Fri, 30 Mar 2007 01:38:39 -0700 in , "Carl S" graced the world with this thought:

Very appropriate, and probably a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Reply to
bizbee

I am sure my ancestors thought the same then when the white 1st invaded.

Things are looking down on Billy.

you know he is a closet gay?

that's a fact that the biggest haters of gay people are closet gays. and no one hates gay people more than Billy.

Reply to
Bob Officer